Re: GNOME Online Accounts 3.34 won't have documents support

Christopher Davis <brainblasted disroot org> wrote:
As the new maintaner I would be against making Documents a Google Drive client, or at least
a Drive-specific one.

I was just raising further Google Drive integration as one possible
direction to explore - I'm not specifically pushing for it. (My
recollection is that Documents is already fairly Google-specific, so
it's an obvious possibility.)

It would need to have as much support for free providers like Owncloud or Nextcloud.

I wasn't aware that Nextcloud has the concept of documents - I thought
it was all just "files". Do you have any ideas for what you want to do
here?

Allan