Re: GNOME Online Accounts 3.34 won't have documents support

Michael Gratton <mike vee net> wrote:
I don't understand the need to remove those when they are still used
(albeit not as much as it could be), when they don't seem to cause
maintenance problems (compared to, say, Kerberos...). [1]:
<https://pagure.io/fedora-workstation/issue/67>

Well that's terrible news, I'm putting a release of Geary out release
out with GOA support in a week or two.

It's great to hear about Online Accounts integration!

I'd personally like us to keep the path open for you and provide some
guarantees about Geary being able to use Online Accounts in the
future. I wonder if this should be part of a wider conversation about
Geary becoming GNOME Mail? :)

Allan