Re: GNOME Online Accounts 3.34 won't have documents support

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 10:56:49AM +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
You dropped maintainership of gnome-documents, we're now dropping it
from core GNOME, and by removing the Documents integration from GOA,
you're crippling the application, whoever the new maintainer ends up
being.

No, wrong.

I dropped maintainership of GNOME Documents when it was clear that we
are better off refocusing our efforts elsewhere. I started a follow-up
thread with Michael, Allan, Jakub and Cosimo to formalize our thoughts
on this subject before pulling the plug.

And I still don't see anybody willing to do the heavy-lifting to tackle
those issues (already mentioned elsewhere in this thread) head on.

So what you are saying may sound true in theory, but in practice,
doesn't make any sense.