Re: GNOME Online Accounts 3.34 won't have documents support

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 8:47 AM Georges Basile Stavracas Neto
<georges stavracas gmail com> wrote:
 * It was never my intention to make GNOME To Do a core app, and I was
   glad to see it being dropped from the core set. For various reasons,
   both technical- and design-wise, I believe To Do wasn't a good fit.

Thank you for your reply. Ubuntu includes GNOME To Do by default in
18.04 LTS and still does. I guess we need to discuss whether it should
be removed by default, but we try to limit the adding and removing of
apps because of the disruption it causes to upgrading users. We added
it because we try to follow GNOME Core (for many reasons we are unable
to follow it completely) and we found the app fairly useful. We
appreciate you developing and maintaining it.

Jeremy