Re: GNOME 3.32 milestone review

On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 at 10:20, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Great initiative, Carlos!

Thanks Allan for the answer!

Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
> gnome-screenshot, retire app menu - Part of the GNOME initiative to remove app menus. There is a MR, needs some review. Deadline 4th February, UI freeze.

The thing we're missing here is participation from a maintainer. Is
gnome-screenshot actually maintained nowadays? If not, can assign a
new maintainer?

Indeed, I think with someone experienced giving some review to the MR would help moving it forward. If in practice there is no maintainer, maybe it's okay to merge this one since it goes with a broader plan. What do you think?

Regarding the app menu retirement initiative, the lack of progress on
Totem [1] is also a concern.

Yeah, that's a good one. I chatted with Bastien and he was on top of it, so I didn't include it.