Re: GNOME 3.33.4 RELEASED

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 5:19 AM, Javier Jardón <jjardon gnome org> wrote:
Little reminder: "The Freeze" is only a week and a half away (5th of August),
so please be sure to finish on time all those awesome features you
have been working
on this cycle

Hi all,

To help the next release go smoother, I'd encourage you to please make sure your tarballs are ready before the Monday, Aug 5th deadline. Please DO NOT wait until Tuesday or Wednesday, Aug 6th or Aug 7th to release. Next Thursday or Friday, Aug 1st or 2nd, are both good days to release. There is no need to wait until the Monday deadline.

I know this is a very short timeline between 3.33.4 and 3.33.90, but the .4 was pretty hard and I think we want to get back onto the originally-planned schedule.

Thanks,

Michael