Re: Heads-up: possible breakage in the master flatpak runtime

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 3:16 AM, a.kitouni--- via desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org> wrote:
Nightly apps may be broken (as in refuse to start) for up to 24h until they're rebuilt against the new ABI, so if you depend on a nigtly app don't update today.

Hi,

I wound up reverting back to the 18.08 runtime due to some problems. Now Abderrahim has fixed the problems with the last attempt and we are trying to upgrade to 19.08 again. The same warning applies: nightly apps may be broken for a day or two. Thanks for your patience.

Michael