Re: Annual Gitlab Statistics, anyone?

Hi,

Last year GSOC there was a proposal to include DOAP support in GrimoireLab as projects list input.

Perhaps an script to move from multiple DOAP files to a single projects.json file would be enough.

As said before, I hope to have some time during following days to publish the config files and some contribution guidelines somewhere.

Thank you very much and best regards,

---
Manrique

El dom., 17 mar. 2019 a las 14:20, Andre Klapper (<ak-47 gmx net>) escribió:
On Sun, 2019-03-10 at 22:51 -0700, Philip Chimento wrote:

> For the record, here's an entry for GJS in your JSON file:
>
> "gjs": {
>   "git": ["https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gjs.git"],
>   "gitlab:issue": ["https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gjs"],
>   "gitlab:merge": ["https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gjs"],
>   "pipermail": ["https://mail.gnome.org/archives/_javascript_-list/"]
> }

*A lot* of such metadata (locations and persons) already exists in the
DOAP file in the top directory of each code repository.
(How up-to-date that data is is written on another paper.)

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/