Re: GNOME 3.33.2 released!

On Sat, 2019-05-25 at 23:04 +0100, Abderrahim Kitouni wrote:
I had to disable gnome-contacts, gnome-calendar and gnome-maps
because of the not-very-well coordinated evolution-data-server
transition.

        Hi,
if I read the dependencies correctly, then gnome-contacts and
gnome-maps depend on folks, whose related change landed at the same
time (+/- minutes) as the evolution-data-server, but I cannot find a
release of folks, thus maybe that's the reason.

Similarly with gnome-calendar, the related change is in the sources,
but no tarball release of it had been done yet.
        Bye,
        Milan