Re: System-wide dark mode

Blue labels in Calendar become somewhat hard to read with dark mode: https://imgur.com/xsqPaBG

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 9:24 PM, Georges Basile Stavracas Neto via desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org> wrote:
GNOME Settings, GNOME Calendar and GNOME To Do all work fine on dark mode.

Em qua, 29 de mai de 2019 às 13:17, Alberto Fanjul Alonso via desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org> escreveu:
Great news, I'm big fan and totally support to test this feature.

As gitg maintainer, there're a couple of problems. Gitg uses cookies for diff (red for removes, green for adds) we have our own setup for dark and light, but a wide set of colours from system would be great.

About dark mode itself, we use a hacky algorithm to detect dark mode, a system property will be nice, but in general dark mode defines several setups and could lead to several valid configs.