Re: Changes to GitLab runners configuration

On 28/02/2020 15.17, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
Please revert the runner changes until you have time to fix this. Our CI
has been basically unusable all week and that blocks flatpak pushes.

All issues with user namespaces on gcc* runners should be resolved by
now. It slipped my mind to set it persistently in sysctl.conf and
runners were rebooted right after I left for vacation.