Re: Changes to GitLab runners configuration

Am Mittwoch, den 19.02.2020, 14:50 +0100 schrieb Bartłomiej Piotrowski:
Hello,

Hi!

For past few days I've been working to ensure that Flatpak builds are
still functional without additional privileges. If your project is
using
citemplates[1], the configuration change should be invisible to your
pipelines and you can keep on doing awesome GNOME work.

Is is there something necessary to change on the project level? The
reason I am asking is that I noticed my project (eog) no longer
triggering CI pipelines at all since roughly the time this change was
implemented.

Updating the configuration to the latest template didn't change
anything. Trying to trigger the pipeline manually from Gitlab doesn't
work either.

I also looked around and found the gedit and gnome-builder repositories
showing the same behaviour.

Regards,

Felix