Re: GitLab Container Registry scheduled maintenance, Friday May 29, 10 UTC

On 28/05/2020 19.16, Milan Crha via desktop-devel-list wrote:
On Thu, 2020-05-28 at 17:13 +0200, Bartłomiej Piotrowski wrote:
We're sorry for this inconvenience and at your disposal in case of
your questions.

      Hi,
this is the second time you plan something bigger, some server
maintenance, at the days when the releases are supposed to happen.

Is there a pattern? To make life more interesting to the maintainers?

I've no idea what this particular work can influence and how it'll work
with the release process, but still...
      Thanks and bye,
      Milan