Re: GitLab Container Registry scheduled maintenance, Friday May 29, 10 UTC

On 30/05/2020 17.02, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 5:08 pm, Bartłomiej Piotrowski
<bpiotrowski gnome org> wrote:
gnome-robots failure is indeed caused by the cache and our glorious
Docker/flatpak/AppArmor/SELinux/seccomp combination. Disabled
distributed cache for Flatpak runners for the time being.

Nautilus was unlucky and landed on runner with almost full disk. Freed
the space there; I'll think about more aggressive space reclaiming.

We are still seeing strange permissions errors after yesterday's
maintenance. E.g. https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/epiphany/-/jobs/742554

I missed this runner when disabling the cache. It's fixed now.