sorry if this is the wrong place

I wish to make a feature request for the gnome desktop, and I cannot find anyway on the gnome.org sites to do this

basically I have a problem with desktop font scaling I have a new 27" hi resolution (3840 x 2160 (16:9)) monitor and a older 27" with lesser resolution (1920 x 1200 (16:10)), now the fonts on the hi-res monitor were too small for my eyes, the lower res one was fine, now the  display options would let me scale the monitor, but I only need the fonts to be bigger not anything else (so this is a total waste), so I scale the fonts in gnome-tweak, this works fine on on the hi res monitor at 1.40 but it also scales the lower res monitor, which is a total waste, but is better than the other.

so my feature request is that the font scaling be  split per monitor so I can have font scaling on the hi-res monitor to 1.40 and leave the other one at 1.00

Hope this is not too hard to do, yours sincerely Francis Grizzly Smit.

--
   .~.     In my life God comes first....
   /V\         but Linux is pretty high after that :-D