Re: Can we enforce beta release for the freeze

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 7:42 pm, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
It's like giving your mate a key to your place so they can do laundry
while you're away. You don't expect them to have flooded the place when
you get back.

In fairness, the one time I flooded a laundry room, I caught it pretty quickly when it was still fixable with a large quantity of towels. And it turned that bad plumbing was at fault....