I am overwhelmed by the sheer number of open source remote desktop software in the world

Subject: I am overwhelmed by the sheer number of open source remote desktop software in the world

Good day from Singapore,

I am overwhelmed by the sheer number of open source remote desktop software in the world. How many open source remote desktop software projects are there in the world? There are simply too many choices! I don't know how to choose!

Could you recommend some of the best open source remote desktop software?

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming, 43 years old as of 4th July 2021, is a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL living in Singapore. He is an IT consultant with a System Integrator (SI)/computer firm in Singapore. He is an IT enthusiast.

--
-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's
Academic Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts
at the United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan
(5 Aug 2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----