Re: Wrapping up Bugzilla migration

On 19/05/2021 14.38, Andre Klapper via desktop-devel-list wrote:
I'd prefer adding a heads-up comment[1] and mass-close remaining open
tickets as a courtesy to reporters, before turning Bugzilla read-only
and then converting it to static HTML. Happy to help with that.

Good point. We'll do that when all requests are handled and we figure
out how to reliably convert bugzilla.gnome.org into HTML-only version.

Bart