Re: Moving final mailman lists over to discourse

Hello

Ühel kenal päeval, N, 29.09.2022 kell 16:48, kirjutas Neil McGovern:
Lists to close
-----
planner-list

Lists to move to Discourse
-----
planner-dev-list

I don't think it makes sense to close one and move the other, in
particular that way around (closing user list and moving dev list).
Can we make it as both moving to a unified "list" in discourse instead?

I also didn't really read out if there will be notification to the
mailing list with appropriate per-list instruction on where it goes, or
those who care will have to get that done before they are closed, in
which case we'd need information how and where they get migrated and so
on. Basically a reply to Milan's mail please on this subject.

Regards,
Mart