Re: using "DIA" for create a prototype of the a WEB application.

On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 10:36 -0300, "Rodrigo Maia(Fortes InformÃtica)"
wrote:
hi,

i have need of finding a "plugin" for Dia that help me in the create the
prototype of the my WEB application. i need of WEB components, for
example: selects, input of the type text, password, this things. i would
be using Visio, but i migrated for Linux recently.

None such has been mentioned on the list.  I really don't see how Dia
could be more useful for that than so many other programs, seeing as how
it's not really a graph-like thing to do, but maybe I'm missing
something.

-Lars