Re: UMLClass memory management mess (was: Dia ChangeLog report for 2006-01-13 04:00:00 UTC (Fri 13 Jan))

On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 21:24 +0100, Lars Clausen wrote:

There's only one thing holding me from declaring release now, namely the
grid problems.  Seems that it's only when the grid is less that 1.0 the
grid goes wonkers when you move stuff on it.  This happens with both
dynamic and user-defined grid.

Got that one, too!  Just had to ceil the major_counts initialization
properly.  I'm all for making pre1 now (but I'm leaving for Oslo today,
will be back Monday).

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (lars raeder dk, larsrc gmail com, http://lars.raeder.dk)
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the