Re: dia class diagrams - source code

thanks a lot Lars, i hope it works.

if it works i will post an example to that site

On 3/16/07, Lars Clausen < lars raeder dk> wrote:
Dimitri Mallis said:
> hi,
>
> i would like to know if dia can generate source code from class diagrams.
> it would need to be java or c++ but other languages are ok as well

The Links page (http://live.gnome.org/Dia/Links) has a list of Dia-related
tools, including one Dia2code tool that was made for this purpose.  Having
not tried it myself, I don't know how well it works.  There has also been
some work on XSLT-based code generation.

-Lars