File chooser bug week

Hi,

I'm running a GtkFileChooser bug week this week:

http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/GtkFileChooser_bug_week

"What does openSUSE have to do with my distro?", I hear you saying :)
Well, if *your* distro has patches for the file chooser that should be
upstream, but haven't been submitted, or reviewed, or are just stalled,
please feel free to mail me and I'll do something about it.

Please don't tell me "we have some patches in FooDistro 3.14", instead
file those patches in bugzilla.gnome.org, and mail me or go to
irc.gnome.org #gtk+ or irc.freenode.net #opensuse-gnome.

Thanks,

  Federico