[Ekiga-list] Ekiga and vista

Michael Stockenhuber mcs1 at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 28 08:29:24 UTC 2007

Thanks for the reply,

Could Luc give me some idea how I could trace this?
I am not a complete duffer in programming but then I have not a lot of
experience either. I don't do this for a living, so my knowldege is
limited.
I am wondering why I do not get anything from gdb. I did not get a
SIGSEV as mentioned in the wiki. Maybe this  has to do with the fact
that ekiga does not really give a "not responding message", it just does
not respond!
Cheers

Michael