[Ekiga-list] Is 500 ekiga net working?

Hi,

I'm using 2.0.11 on Fedora 8.  I'm able to do an audio-only echo test to sip:*010600 (voxalot), so presumably my NAT traversal is OK.  However, when I try to connect to sip:500 (even using the picture video plugin), the window resizes a couple times and I don't appear to ever be connected.  In the "Calls History", the reason given is "Remote user is unreachable".  Which leads to my question:

Is 500 ekiga net just not working right now?

Thanks,

--Dean