Re: [Ekiga-list] Dial-Up

Hi Sven!

It's possible to hook up a PSTN phone number with a VoIP account, then connect to that VoIP account using Ekiga. When it comes to details:

1. I think this might be OT for this list; I can recommend a general VoIP forum 2. For some hints, it would be helpful to know in which country that PSTN phone number would be.

> Netwaiting for WIndows?

What's that?

Just wondering? In what part of the world would anyone use analogue dial-up to connect to the Internet?

Regards,
Torsten

Sven Zirkmann schrieb:
I was wondering if Ekiga can work like Netwaiting for WIndows?
Whether or not it can take incoming calls from someone calling on
a regular phone? Or at least notify me that someone is calling, so
that I can disconnect from the internet and take the call (since I'm
on Dial-Up)?

Sven

--
"A penny saved is a penny earned."