Re: [Ekiga-list] sndrv_pcm_hw_params: Assertion `err >= 0' failed

Hello Dee,

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 8:21 AM, D Webb <dlw_insulin hotmail com> wrote:

>  > > > This bug is an ALSA bug, not an Ekiga bug, we can not do anything
> > > about
> > >
> > > Thanks for response! Any thoughts on how to end up using Ekiga under
> > > Linux, given this ALSA bug has apparently been around for a while?
> > >

> > See this :
> > https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=2601
> >
> > There are alsa patches.
> > --
> > _ Damien Sandras
>

> I maybe should have mentioned that I already have those patches. Did not
> fix this unfortunately.

I am running UbuntuStudio 7.10 and Ekiga 2.0.11
which is Linux and all works fine. I do have some problems with sound
breaking up but it works.

Edward Dunagin-Dunigan-Dunnigan
Bozeman, MT 59718
mobile 406-570-0992
Landline 406-556-7282
VOIP:sip:edunagin 69 144 82 213:5063;transport=udp
http://doas.montanalinux.org