[Ekiga-list] Egika does not work

Hello.

For 3 weeks ago, I set up an account in Ekiga. I must have done something wrong. When I try to start it, it says,"connection failed". What can I do? I am using Hardy Ubuntu 8,04, Egika 2,0,12. I have 2 accounts,

SIP Service

PC-To-Phone

Since I am Swedish, the text pop-ups are in Swedish, and in brackets are what I think is the English equivalents.

For the SIP Service it says the following

Kontonamn (Account name) SIP Service

Registrator (Registrator) "blank"

Användare (User) Henrik.sandler

Lösenord (Password) ---------

For the PC-To-Phone it says the following

Kontonamn (Account name) PC- To-Phone

Registrator (Registrator) eugw.ast.diamondcard.us

Användare (User) Hensandler

Lösenord (Password) ---------

Where is the problem?

All help is needed.

Henrik

Använder du Yahoo!?
Är du trött på spam? Yahoo! E-post har det bästa spamskyddet som finns
http://se.mail.yahoo.com