Re: Celebrating GNOME's birthday



Good Morning All and a Big Happy Birthday To Gnome from the Ubuntu Gnome Team,

We have updated our Social Media Accounts with the following banner to celebrate the big 18.


​

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 4:22 AM, <nuritzis gmail com> wrote:
Great, thanks Oliver! 

Quick question and request - can you please add the hashtags to the Facebook post? That way we show an example ;)  

..............................................................

Nuritzi Sanchez  |  +1.650.218.7388 |  Endless 

On Aug 15, 2015, at 7:55 AM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 6:51 AM, Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
Post looks good. I think it should be live now, but I'm not sure it is. Can someone please double check wordpress settings? 
Yes the post have been published [1].
 
@Oliver or Parth - can you help post to facebook and twitter?
Facebook & Twitter is done. Good job everyone!
--
-mvh Oliver Propst

_______________________________________________
engagement-list mailing list
engagement-list gnome org
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/engagement-list




--
 
--
Keith I Myers
Mobile : (305)-929-3475
 



[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]