[Evolution-hackers] Evo 2.2.3

Hi,

I normally connect to a local IMAP server, and I have 2 problems with the
current evo in Debian Sid.

1. I lost all my Contacts and they are not getting generated as I use Evo
right now.

2. I will not be notified of new messages until I move between folders of my
IMAP account (to draft to Inbox and so on) the Send/Receive button will have
no effect. I'm also not notified of emails, but if I close Evo, it
inmediatelly tells me that I have email and then closes as I asked it to
close. (Will show the number of new emails in the Inbox (4) while closing)

.Alejandro