Re: [Evolution-hackers] About changing password with exchange account

Usually the realm will be the domain name of the Active Directory
(in all capital letters).You can ask your system administrator
and find it out.

You have to set up your linux client to authenticate against
active directory and also set the realm name, KDC server etc. in
your client's krb5.conf file.

You can try the kreberos client utilities like kinit to test your
settings.

Thanks,
Sushma.