Re: [Evolution] Missing Evolution... files?

Tyrone Augustine <tyronea_2000 yahoo com> writes:

Where are the below files?  I'm trying to compile Evolution for the first
time but I'm getting error messages missing these files.
Evolution.h
Evolution-common.c
Evolution-skels.c
Evolution-stubs.c

They should be generated by orbit-idl from Evolution.idl.

Check the Makefile.am for a rule on how to build it if doing something
like `orbit-idl ../idl/Evolution.idl` doesn't work.

Jacob
--
"I say, get it while you can." -- Janis Joplin