Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Forwarding

On 4 Dec 2000, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

  I'd rather have the nice bevelled arrow thing on the right as in
Explorer.

I actually find that even worse than the netscape way of doing it.  It
creates a very small clickable area which makes it very easy to miss the
target.  This means that for instance, the user may hit the main button
and activate the default action when they were actually aiming for the
little arrow.

I really don't like this functionality.  I'd like to use usability testing
for this, but we don't have such a lab yet.

Thanks,
   Chris