Re: [Evolution] Weekly Feature Request Summary (12/6)

- Multithreaded like Balsa, i.e. I can continue to read/write/delete mail
while receiving.

- Be able to set a size limit on the pop3 fetcher: if a mail is bigger than
x megs, show me its title, sender, first lines of text and ask me what to
do with it (retrieve, leave on server, just delete from server) - you can't
imagine how useful is this option when you aren't receiving regularly
stupig big files from your modem.

Xav