[Evolution] Hello

Hello,
  I'm new to the list, so I wanted to say a couple of things and ask for
a couple of featues.  First the product lives up to the disclaimer that
its unstable.  However, it promises to be absolutely the best email
client that I've seen for Linux yet.  Most of them are terrible.  I like
pine better than most of the GUI mailers for linux.  It has the best UI
that I've seen.

That said there are a couple of things that I'd like to see.

I like the idea of showing a message crossed out when deleted, but an
option to proceed to the next message after making the deletion would be
very cool.

The ability to view the message source (i.e. the complete message
header) of an incoming message would be very helpful.  I am the system
administrator for an ISP working on spam management (read a spam
blocking mechanism) utilizing MySQL and perl (I may even make it public)
and I need to be able to read message headers when I'm trying to add
spammer's networks to my database.  I can see no way of doing that in
Evolution.

Other than that...keep up the good work.  Its a nice product.  I hope
you get a finished product, soon.

Curtis Maurand
System Administrator

Curtis Maurand          OS/2-Linux-WindowsNT/2000
System Administrator    Cisco, Ascend, OpenRoute
lamere.net              Lucent, MySQL, SQL Server
Biddeford, ME USA
mailto:curtis lamere net