[Evolution] RE: IMAP bugs, Composer feature request (not previous Bonobo/gtkhtml problems)

A follow-up to my previous message --

(1) When I "Get Mail", new mail appears in the Folders summary (INBOX
will become highlighted and the number of new messages in parenthesis is
correct) but the new mail will not show up in the INBOX message list
(and hence I can't read it).    When I quit evolution and restart it,
the new message shows up in the inbox message list.

I now see that sometimes the new message will show up in the message
list when I get mail.  Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 presses or more of get
mail to get it to show up, sometimes only 1.  In all cases, the new mail
is immediately registered in the folder summary list upon the first get
mail click.

-Troy

--
Troy Carter