[Evolution] External access to evolution database(s)

Hi,

I want to access the data in evolutions database(s) through external
progs, e.g. to query an address for an external mailer, create
cron-based reminder mails (one per day) etc.

I'm looking for something like a cmd-line query tool.
Is the any support for that inside evolution or has another user
implemented such a tool? Maybe it's possible to do this as a module for
ldbd (http://www.spinnaker.de/lbdb/).
Do I have to build some bonobo components to access the data?

Lot's of questions... Thanx for your help!

Ciao for now, Dirk
--
Dirk Ruediger, Rostock, Germany

Sicher ist, daß nichts sicher ist. Selbst das nicht.
                                             Joachim Ringelnatz