Re: [Evolution] PGP support

You'll need to hand-edit the config file located in
~/evolution/config/Mail and add the following lines (assuming you have
GnuPG):

[PGP]
type=3
path=/usr/bin/gpg

This is probably how yours should look unless you have it installed to
another path. If you're using PGP2 or PGP6, 'type' should be set to '1'
and if you are using PGP5 it should be set to '2'. I'll probably change
this at some point to be more logical.

Jeff