Re: [Evolution] Crash of evolution-mail after fetching IMAP mail ...

Well, I was able to fix this.  What I had to do was to unsubscribe from
every folder I was
already subbed to with a full path.  Basically, I ran evolution-mail
with verbose debugging
and looked for all folders I was subbed to and then telnetted in to the
server and unsubscribed
from all of them.  After doing this and setting my folder namespace as
the relative path to my
home directory and everything started working.

Skadz