Re: [Evolution] Focus Problems

I'm finding this to be true of a lot of Gnome 1.4 apps (maybe all?) - i.e., I have to click twice on links in Mozilla 0.8.1 if focus previously belonged to another app or I'm coming from another desktop; twice on a mute button on GMix in order to activate it, etc., etc. I've tried playing around with Sawfish focus settings to no avail.

Running RH 7.1 w/ Ximian Gnome 1.4 and latest Evo snapshot.

Michael