Re: [Evolution] View nitpicks...

Ujwal, and other lurkers: we are working really hard on making the
bugzilla actually usable. If/when you all have issues like this, please
use the bugzilla to submit them. The developers are much more likely to
see them and fix them that way. I know this hasn't always appeared to be
the case in the past, but we're trying to change that, so I'm hoping
that this list can do it's part and populate the bugzilla with useful
and informative bugs. Thanks...
Luis