Re: [Evolution] GPG encryption problem

I ran in to something simular yesterday.  I think it has something to do
with not being able to find an appropriate key in your keyring.

I was attempting to send encrypted mail to a friend of mine who's
changed his email address, but kept his key.  Evolution froze (I was
expecting it to pop back asking me which key to use).  Sending encrypted
mail to myself worked without incident (and I've previously sent
encrypted mail to others).  Trying to update his key with the new email
address attached ran in to unexplained issues with GnuPG itself - but
that's another issue (probably lying somewhere with GnuPG, openpgp, and
PGP).

This seems to be the case for me too.  I can send encrypted email
to myself and everything is fine.  However, when I try and send
it to this other person, it freezes.  This is the first time that I have
tried to use this person's key.  In fact he only generated it yesterday.
Now, he did it under windows, using one of the freeware Windows
clients (can't remember which one, but I can find out if it matters).
Could that be the problem?

I've made sure that the email address matches the key name.
Does anybody know what I'm missing?  It looks like I've screwed
up the addition of the guy's key to GPG.  Is anybody a PGP/GPG
expert who can tell me what I've done wrong?

Thanks,
Mark