[Evolution] Gnome 1.4Beta and gdk-pixbuf errors

All,

Firstly, many thanks and kudos for all the evo developers.  Thanks!

Now,  I just used Red Carpet to install the Gnome 1.4 Beta.  (Yeah, I'm just
itchin to get my hands on it).  Anyway, now evo won't load.  I have the latest
snapshot.  When launched from the command line it displays the splash and
registers the various components.  At the place where I expect the screen to
display I get this error.

Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkpixmap.c: line 823 (gdk_pixmap_unref): assertion
`private->ref_count > 0' failed.

Bonobo-WARNING **: Syntax error in ''
Gdk-ERROR **: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter)
Gdk-ERROR **: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter)

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

James