Re: [Evolution] Bug: SSL POP3, leave messages on server option

On Tue, 2001-10-09 at 09:20, sirkus wrote:

The font (3DArial) used in this message doesn't exist on my machine,
which causes it to be unreadable.

Could someone point me to a concise, newbie-ized, step-by-step primer
for setting up a fonts.alias file which will allow me to see it?
(Assuming I'm correct about fonts.alias doing that)

Or, failing that, let me know how to tell evolution that I prefer text
view over html.

Actually I'd prefer the first, since it's  more general :)

--
First Impressions are Bunk (unknown)