Re: [Evolution] Configuration Database not found

I had the same problem. It turned out that I had multiple copies of some
programs like wombat or oafd. I suggest you do a locate on wombat, oaf,
bonobo, etc. and make sure you don't have multiple copies on your
computer. For example in /usr/lib and in /usr/local/lib.
When I deleted the second copy, evo starting working again.
Hope this helps,
David