Re: [Evolution] Borken IMAP server (exchange) support..

On Thu, 2001-09-27 at 18:48, Rick Ziegler wrote:
I use Evolution with Exchange and am very happy for the most part.  The
only MADDENING bug is 5348.  The unread message count is not correct
unless you leave and then return to a folder.  I do not believe the biff
interaction is the issue at all.  The biff is how you know you are being
hit by the bug, but I can reproduce the bug after disabling the biff.  I
think there was a lot of blindly blaming the biff going on when that
wasn't the issue at all.

As far as multiple sessions for the same user, I occasionally fire up
Outlook while Evolution is running, and I do not have any problems.
(Usually to create a server side filter).

Hmmm. 5348 may be the same thing as I'm seeing.. In fact that's pretty
consistent with what I'm seeing. I was wondering why it took so long for
mail to show up - it's one message behind. Yeah, that's definitely it.
And you're right, the biff thing is 'the same, but different'.

I guess I should've explored bugzilla a little more. Thanks for the
input. Now I know which bug to track, at least.

        Thanks,

        John A.