Re: [Evolution] hang/stall reading inbox message

On Mon, 2002-08-26 at 05:27, Anders Näslund wrote:
Mandrake 8.2/Evo 1.0.8

I have the same problem except that it always happen when someone is
sending html mail....(more precise, my "Daily Dilbert" mails...:-))

I've turned off viewing HTML, it seems to happen "less", but still
happens.  I haven't checked if the messages in question have attachments
or not.

--
Robert Butera, Assistant Professor
Laboratory for Neuroengineering