Re: [Evolution] Viewing pdfs inline w/ postscript component

le mer 09-01-2002 à 00:17, David Hoover a écrit :

Is there maybe some major component I need to kick to get it to see
changes? I tried closing evolution (and then killev'ing just to be
paranoid) in case your fix worked & my copy of evolution just had stale
information, but that didn't help either.

IIRC, this only work with recent versions of ggv (and no,
ggv-1.0.1-ximian.1 is not the latest. I think you need the latest
unstable).