Re: [Evolution] Configuring filters correctly

On Tue, 2002-01-22 at 20:09, Ralph Sanford wrote:

Whether you use "stop processing" as the final action or not of each
filter rule and the sequence that the filter rules are applied is a bit
of a science to get your filter list to do what you want.

I ended up putting "stop processing" on all my filters. Since I'd
created a bunch before I ran into the problem, I just opened filters.xml
in emacs and made the edit there.

I'd find it easier if "stop processing" were the default, and the option
was "keep going", but I guess there's too much installed base to hope
for that change now.