Re: [Evolution] TLS & Evolution

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rodolfo Pilas" <rodolfo pilas net>

El mar, 05-03-2002 a las 16:04, Jeffrey Stedfast escribió:
It should just work. Is there something in particular you want to know?

Yes, I wish to know how to import the client certificate (*.p12) in
Evolution like I import it in the Netscape Mailer (Security section)

No need. Just tell Evo to "use SSL" in the SMTP section of your mail account setup. Evo does not exchange
certificates with postfix; it accepts the server certificate.